[IMC-Editorial] Are George Bush Jr. and Sr. Pedophiles?

L. Nelson "Mac" McAlexander alexanderlaw at mediaone.net
Tue Dec 5 21:37:44 PST 2000

Are George Bush Jr. and Sr. Pedophiles?

Please believe me when I tell you that I'm not writing this report because I wish Al Gore had won the Presidency. I'm writing it because I can't stand the thought of a man being President who contributed to the rape of a child. That child is now 19. Her mother has been prevented, by a judge, from pursuing criminal charges against George Bush, Sr. for raping her daughter when she was only six-years-old.

The excerpt on the next page is from the last book reviewed in my book The Beginners Guide to Conspiracy Theories. The excerpt in my book is from the book The Trance Formation of America. The authors, Cathy O'Brien and Mark Phillips, were guests on my radio talk show. My co-host and I found their story to be very credible. If you disbelieve what you are about to read, consider this: If Mark and Cathy were lying, why aren't they in jail?

Mark and Cathy say they did not intend to publish a book. Initially they wrote a report to provide every member of Congress and every media source with the information that eventually became their book. I've seen the list of politicians and media sources they sent their report to. Why are all of the people they contacted covering up this story rather than reporting it to the public?

Mark and Cathy say the only reason they published their book was because none of the sources that received their exposé would do anything about it or report the truth to the public If you believe they are lying, do an internet word search on "MK-Ultra". Mark and Cathy are two of many sources who are writing about what Cathy experienced as a mind controlled sex slave of the CIA. According to Cathy, George Bush, Sr., when he was the Director of the CIA, recruited thousands of children as sex slaves for rich and powerful people. Why is the media participating in a scandalous pedophile cover-up that protects perverted, decadent, traitorous, criminals?

For additional information visit Mark and Cathy's web site at: http://www.trance-formation.com . The Beginner's Guide to Conspiracy Theories is free, partially online at http://www.conspiracy-theories.com . The entire report can be downloaded at: http://www.egroups.com/group/conspiracyisreal . Mark and Cathy's book is one of 24 conspiracy books that are reviewed in The Beginner's Guide to Conspiracy Theories.

"Children as Pawns and Weapons" contains many examples of media cover-ups and important stories that aren't being reported to the public. It can be read online for free at http://VOCAL-NASVO.org , It can be downloaded for free at http://www.egroups.com/group/VOCAL-NASVO . My books are free because I'm a concerned patriot who wants to know why major media sources aren't reporting the truth to the public

Unless they refute the charges against them I will continue to do everything possible to try and expose George Bush, Sr. and Jr. If George Bush Jr. did bring Cathy's six-year-old daughter to his father so his father could have sex with her, then he isn't worthy of being President, and he and George Bush Sr. should be prosecuted for their crimes. If Mark and Cathy are lying they should be in jail. Any journalist who doesn't insist on reporting the truth, in my opinion, is a low life, traitorous, pedophile protector.

Mark and Cathy's book was published in 1995; long before they knew GWB, Jr. would be a candidate for the Presidency. Every American should demand an investigation and no decent person should trust any media source that isn't willing to report the truth to the public.

L.N. "Mac" McAlexander
Phone: (904)280-1994 - Email: vocnas at bellsouth.net

The Trance Formation of America

Chapter 25 - Bush Baby

It was late evening when Bush and Cheney finished programming me with numerous messages pertaining to the immediate opening of the Juarez, Mexican border to free (drug and slave) trade. They then took me downstairs to the living quarters of the western cedar and redwood structure where Kelly soon joined us. George Bush, Jr. deposited my obviously traumatized and withdrawn child at the door. Referring to The Most Dangerous Game she told me in a quiet, defeated and sad voice, "I was caught same as you".

In retrospect, I do not know if she was actually hunted ( I can only hope she was not). Regardless, this reinforced the fact that I had been caught and therefore was "responsible" (when in fact I was not) for everything that happened to Kelly from that point on.

The decor of the residence area reflected Cheney's primitive, rustic, western preference. Like his "ultra secret" Pentagon Bunkhouse, use of leather was in abundance. The main room was small, but appeared larger due to an infinity mirror on one wall. The room was decorated in mirror fashion with one side looking like the other. Centered between two facing black leather sofas was a coffee table littered with drugs and paraphernalia. Bush and Cheney were sitting in matching black leather recliners angled towards the large stone fireplace where a fire was blazing, illuminating and heating the room.

Heroin, Bush's drug of choice, was in abundance and Cheney joined him in using it. The smorgasbord of drugs laid out supposedly included opium, cocaine, and Wonderland Wafers (MDMHA-XTC aka ecstasy), which indicated to me they intended to celebrate their vacation with abandon. I had seen Cheney stumbling drunk before, but this was the only time I saw him use heroin and give it to me. Kelly, too, was subjected to the drugs.

Bush attempted to sell Cheney on the idea of pedophilia through graphic descriptions of having sex with Kelly. Both were already sexually aroused from drugs and anticipation. Cheney demonstrated to Bush why he did not have sex with kids by exposing himself to Kelly and saying, "Come here". Upon seeing Cheney's unusually large penis, Kelly reeled back in horror and cried, "No!" which made them both laugh. Bush asked Cheney for his liquid cocaine atomizer as he got up to take Kelly to the bedroom. When Cheney remarked how benevolent it was of Bush to numb her with it before sex, Bush replied, "The hell it is. It's for me." He described his excited state in typical vulgar terms and explained that he wanted it to spray cocaine on his penis to last longer.

Cheney said, "I thought it was for the kid."

Bush explained, "Half the fun is having them squirm." He took Kelly's hand and led her off to the bedroom.

Cheney told me that since I was "responsible" for Bush's assault on my daughter by being caught in A Most Dangerous Game, I would "burn" (in hell). He burned my inner thigh with the fireplace poker, and threatened to throw Kelly in the fire. He hypnotically enhanced his description of her burning to traumatize me deeply. As he sexually brutalized me, I heard Kelly's whimpers coming from the bedroom. As her cries grew louder, Cheney turned on classical music to drown out her cries for help.