[imc-ottawa] 911: Coverup or Complicity? Tuesday in Ottawa

david creighton dcr8on at sympatico.ca
Sun, 15 Sep 2002 23:01:45 -0400

Reminder

THE COUNCIL OF CANADIANS - OTTAWA CHAPTER
        SYMPOSIUM

co-sponsored by:
. Network to Oppose War and Racism (NO/WAR)
. Ontario Public Interest Research Group (OPIRG)
. Global Democracy Ottawa (GDO)
. Coalition to Oppose the Arms Trade (COAT)
------------------

SEPTEMBER 11,  2001
    COVER UP  or  COMPLICITY?

Are we being told the truth
                  the whole truth
   and nothing but the truth?

with

Michel Chossudovsky
Centre for Research on Globalisation

Pandit Madhu Sahasrabudhe
President
Capital Region Interfaith Council

Angela Pinchero
Network to Oppose War and Racism

Jeremy Wright, Moderator
Ottawa Chapter, The Council of Canadians

The invasion of Afganistan and the imminent
attack on Iraq is cause for alarm as it is unlikely
to be contained and may spread thoughout
the Middle East.

This symposium will offer a well researched VIDEO
outlining the forces at play BEHIND THE SCENES
in the 11 September and  subsequent events,
with excerpts from VisionTV series 'The Great Deception'.

This will be followed by an update and question
and answer period with Michel Chossudovsky.

The last half of the symposium will be devoted
to exploring alternatives to war and some of the steps
that we as individuals can take to make our difference.

WHERE?

ST PAUL UNIVERSITY
223 MAIN STREET
(follow signs)